Too many businesses are too transactional in the way they behave towards their customers but also their employees, suppliers and partners. This transactional culture damages profitability, employee engagement and business productivity.
Your business culture is the heartbeat of your company. If it’s not healthy the business struggles and ultimately the business fails. You need a healthy heartbeat to grow.
You can see this transactional mindset in society too; teachers measured against league tables, doctors on waiting times, the NHS on “care hours per patient per day”. How does that make a nurse feel or the patient? How does that help them get better? The amount of quality time spent with a patient is the most important part of their recovery. You can build cars like that, but not deliver patient care.
Quality time with your customers is just as important to your business.
At Awardaroo, we create relational businesses with a purpose, a strong heart, a healthy heartbeat, they engage their staff and their customers and are much more profitable.
Ten Relational Business Benefits:
- Relational Businesses build value more easily
- Relational Businesses create trust more easily
- They can increase their prices
- They can absorb market shocks more easily
- Relational Businesses are less susceptible to boom and bust sales cycles and so can more easily increase market share
- They innovate new ideas to stay ahead of the competition
- They have higher staff productivity
- They have stronger brands
- Lower staff churn
- They create more positive reviews
As you can see, there's minimal downsides to becoming a relational business, with many unique benefits on offer. We can help you transform from the traditional transactional approach to business, to a relational business where your employees and customers love dealing with your company. We achieve this through our business improvement programme and our unique productivity tools. Learn more.